24 June 2007

Lobster Day Parade



I don't have cable television, so I am forced to endure the inferior size and quality of YouTube, or somehow manage to work things like this to the top of my Netflix queue. Anyways, I've watched enough Tom Goes To The Mayor lumpen on the internet to say with some confidence that I really don't know what to think of the show. On the one hand, it makes me chuckle quite frequently, laugh out loud less frequently, and make me think exactly once every six minutes. This clip is apparently a webisode, and lends further credence to my tepid opinion that David Cross is generally overrated, although I'm willing to admit that his turn as Tobias Funke on Arrested Development was nothing short of brilliant. Anyways, the Thumbs up Monkey undoubtedly loves it all.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home