15 October 2008

Maneuver The Sea Beast Sideways


You might be expecting a Torche video this week, but to be honest, I couldn't find a single video at YouTube with decent-sounding audio, something I've bitched about on more than one occasion in the past...

Now, maybe my ongoing bitch about this phenomenon made me give up on my search quicker than I should of, but I'm sorry - if yr video sounds like shit, why bother uploading it? I'm getting too old for crappy bootleg quality, you know? I could accept it back in the 1980's, when 10 pound VHS camcorders with cheap condenser mics were the norm, but this is 2008, and I think we can do a little bit better than that...We have the technology...

Which is a shame this week, because Torche's studio recordings are awesomely heavy and great, but the live clips littering YouTube are lame...Maybe if I get bored during tonight's presidential debate, I'll search the web a little more and see what surfaces...

In the meantime, here's a video from Mastodon, probably my favorite contemporary metal band, or at least the first band that popped into my mind when I thought "hmmm, what other metal band video can I post tonight?"

SEA BEAST!

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home