16 January 2009

Something 4 The Weekend # 102


Over the past few days, overnight temperatures here in the Madison area have hovered around -30 to -45 fahrenheit, which is the coldest weather we've had since 1994, and yet, no records were set. Yeah, it gets that cold here in Wisconsin from time to time...
Which is why I am currently getting hammered on hot-buttered rum, which in turn is making me all emo and shit, and so I sit here typing this and wondering why I bother with this blog.
(Oh yes, it's come to this again)
I am staring into the abyss here, people. An URL of nothingness. A single flake in a field of snow.
Yes, we are all unique like snowflakes, as they say, but uniqueness in and of itself is nearly meaningless, and besides, come spring, all this cold will be gone, and the snow, melted away.
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home