14 March 2009

Smut Peddlers Maneuver Sideways



BTW, I ain't 100% positive on this tip, but I believe the dude playing the dad in the previous Princess Superstar video [see below], is Mr. Eon, formerly of High & Mighty, right here and now rapping with a bigger dude named Cage, making Mr. Eon the smaller dude rocking the pedophile moustache in this video...I could be wrong, but I'm probably right...I stopped really really following Hip Hop nearly a decade ago...Nowadays it's mostly just MF Doom and Ghostface for me...That seems to be the right amount of Hip Hop for a dude in my demographic...Really really...

FUN FACT: This video was uploaded to YouTube on my birthday by some dude named DaOrIgInOoSoUnDbWoY.

That's actually two facts, I guess.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home