17 June 2008

I've Recently Developed A Huge Crush On Emily Mortimer


I kinda dig this picture of a woman with obvious latex and chocolate fetishes, even though I don't share those particular fetishes. The question is - is a picture like this really worth posting and sharing with you? What do you get out of something like this? What do I get out of this?
My continuing problem with blogging in general (not just this HOT POOP blog), is that it's full of self-involved jackassery that simply isn't interesting to anyone but the person who blogged it...
Or is that just my own misanthropy shining through?
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly, you could make your entire blog into a collection of well-bodied women doing weird semi-sexual things, and I'd be just fine with that.

But I dig the tunes, and I download them, and sometimes I post "HOT POOP OF THE DAY" back at the home-board.

But yeah... latex and chocolate. Not my bag, but I'll get into if she is.

June 17, 2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger Hank Mohaski said...

Ahoy Hoy, Jeff!

Glad yr digging the tunes...

What is this "home-board" you speak of?

June 22, 2008 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home