03 October 2008

Something 4 The Weekend # 87



Sonic Youth: Sister: "Kotton Krown" [mp3]

Love has come to stay in all the way it's gonna stay forever and
everyday it feels like a wish coming true it feels like an angel dreaming of you
it feels like heaven forgiving and getting it feels like a fading celebrating
gonna call them spirits grey I'm gonna laugh it up
you gotta cotton crown I'm gonna keep it underground.

You're gonna take control of the chemistry you're gonna manifest the mystery
you've got a magic wheel in your memory
I'm wasted in time and I'm looking everywhere
I don't care where
angels are dreaming of you

NYC is forever king
I'm wasted in time and your never ready
fading fading celebrating
I've got your Kotton Krown.

Sonic Youth: Sister: "White Cross" [mp3]

Burning inside (I cross myself, it doesn't help)...
Because I'm not smart enough (I'm digging into hot white)...
Learning not to lie (we cross it out and stay away)...

Burning inside we cross it out and stay away...

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home