14 November 2008

And Now For Something Completely Sideways


What I love about YouTube, and the internet in general, is that stuff like this finds me, I don't have to go looking for it...I mean, I don't have a tickling fetish, although I do admit that this is an exciting and entertaining 83 seconds that I'm glad I spent...

No, it just so happened that the #6 RISING VIDEO in the FILM-ANIMATION Channel is a different, longer Tickle video than this one, and when I saw it there, standing out on the page, I just couldn't resist...A quick tickle video can hit the spot from time to time...

Anyways, thanks to the lone, sublime tickle tag, that video led me to this particular video, which has been viewed 17,000 times since it was uploaded 13 days ago. Now, tickling may not necessarily be my thing, but it makes me glad to know that there are that many people out there who do make it their thing, frequently, and with great vigor.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home