26 June 2009

Something 4 The Weekend # 124



Japandroids: Post-Nothing: "Heart Sweats" [mp3]

June, 2001...

We were parked on a rarely-used access road that's kinda hidden in the tall grass across Anderson Road at the end of the Madison Airport runway, wasting the night away on the hood of my '77 LTD with a bottle of Maker's Mark and a baggie of a fairly potent weed she claimed was called "Blueberry Mist", though it tasted like bacon to me...I don't really have a problem with bacon-flavored weed, though...

"Bacon Mist"...

Anyways, we layed there on the hood of my '77 LTD, with our backs against the windshield, staring up at the stars and waiting for the occasional airplane to fly overhead, roaring past no more than 200 or 300 feet above our heads...We talked about older days, the early '90's in Grafton, and all the crazy shit that happened at my old beatnik pad above the Sub Shop, and the even crazier shit that happened with Nuts The Amazing Man and all those other freaks and bikers up in Fillmore and Waubeka...

Memories of good times and crazy shit from a decade past, and as we began to hear the faint hum of another approaching plane in the distance, she asked if I rememebered the time we fucked on the roof of the laundromat, and I replied "how could I forget?", and before the question could land she had her hand down my pants and wrapped around my cock.

That was eight years ago, and late last night she called from a Vancouver area code and left a drunk and/or stoned message on my voicemail, asking me if I remembered the night she gave me a handjob on the hood of '77 LTD out by the airport.

"How could I forget?" I thought to myself as I listened back to her message this morning, though to be honest, I was mostly overcome by a deep and sudden craving for a BLT sandwich.

Which is exactly what I had for lunch today...

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home