18 December 2009

Something 4 The Weekend # 147



Bear In Heaven: Beast Rest Forth Mouth: "Lovesick Teenagers" [mp3]

It's been twenty-plus years since I was a teenager, so it's difficult for me to remember what it was like to be in love at that age, or if I was actually "in love" at all.

I can say that I dated the same girl, Pamela, for almost all four years of high school, and if we were actually in love, it was the kind of love full of jealousy, petty bickering about stupid shit, and tons of sloppy, super-hot sex.

Her and I were both essentially drunken whores, and all those jealousies that we both had were pointless and groundless, because I was never unfaithful to her, and as far as I know, she was never unfaithful to me. No, we were whores for each other, and it was all equal parts misery and ecstasy.

Is that love? You tell me.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home