20 January 2008

Sideways Maneuver Is Fucking Dead



About a year and a half ago, I originally posted this video ("New Noise" by Refused) right here on HOT POOP, and within a week, the video had been removed from YouTube. I don't know if the original poster had pulled it down, or if Epitaph Records took issue to so-called infringement of a music video, which we all know are nothing more and nothing less than a promotional tool in almost every instance, but the video was removed nonetheless.

Since I compared Gallows to Refused in the latest Something 4 The Weekend, I figured I ought to post something by the band, and here we are.

BTW - The "Sideways Maneuver" maneuver is far from fucking dead. I just thought I'd be cute and namecheck another Refused song.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home