11 April 2008

*Insert Clever Remark About Porking*


This post is not meant to imply that women are nothing more than pieces of meat, but simply a musing that I don't believe I have enough bacon in my diet, and isn't that what this whole blogging thing is supposed to be about - me sharing completely useless thoughts and ideas about my personal life with (mostly) strangers who don't give a flying fuck?
So, yeah, I could use more bacon in my diet. And probably more boobs as well.
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger FOCK said...

Stig miss Hank. Stig cry. Stig like BACON!

http://thedailymoz.blogspot.com/

April 11, 2008 2:29 PM  
Blogger Hank Mohaski said...

Hank miss Stig...Hank cry. Hank like butterscotch chicken, just like Bart Simpson!

April 18, 2008 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home