27 March 2008

ALERT! DEFCON 7!!!!!!!

My home PC unexpectedly crashed a couple of nights ago, and attempts to fix the problem have been unsuccessful. It was the impetus I needed to finally buy a new PC, which I had been contemplating for the past year.

Of course, this means that this HOT POOP blog and EVERYTHINGATHON! are not going to be active for the next 1-3 weeks, depending on how fast DELL can deliver my new PC, and how quickly I can get all the appropriate software programs and files onto that new PC.

So, until next time in the very near future, I leave you with this, which is NOT an endorsement by yours truly for Barack Obama. I just ran across this picture somewhere on the net, and thought it was a pretty well-done PS...


BTW - I am voting for Barack Obama this November, and I urge all other voting Americans to do the same.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home