31 March 2008

Status Report

Well, babycakes - I've got my new PC, and it's a shiny beast that's quicker than hell, and for the most part I'm excited and satisfied...It hasn't been a flawless affair, however - I've got issues with my Frontpage software, and the fact that it apparently can't be loaded into a machine that isn't running MS Office. I'm running MS Works.

Oddly enough, while I wasn't able to install Frontpage 2003, I WAS able to install Frontpage 2000, which is a noticeably more primitive version of a software program that is already as Last Century as possible.

The question now is - what happens when I upload pages created in FP2000 to a site that is currently sitting on the server that was created with FP2003. Considering this is MS software, I'm assuming serious conflicts and issues will arise.

But first, I gotta be able to connect to my server host via Filezilla, and that ain't happening for whatever reason.

So, in the meantime, here's a semi-recent KIETH THE PERPETUAL TEEN strip that doesn't feature Kieth, but rather, Kieth's cats, Depardeau and Tuffy The Kibble Slayer...Ayup...

Hopefully EVERYTHINGATHON! will be running normally by the end of the week, as well as this HOT POOP blog...Until then...



Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home