13 July 2008

2008 Laminated List # 1

It's probably not mere coincidence that this post is #500 at HOT POOP...Winona Ryder has been #1 on the Laminated List Of My Mindâ„¢ for damn near 20 years now...The film Heathers, from 1989, was when my adoration for the actress was cemented, although I became quite smitten with her in Beetlejuice from the previous year. My point is, I've had a thing for Winona Ryder for a long time, and it only seems right and natural that she's a part of a somewhat landmark post for this blog...

Since last year's list, I Netflixed A Scanner Darkly for the first time on DVD, which convincingly displays her deceivingly ample bosom...I also saw a rerun of the Friends episode wherein she shares a pretty decent kiss with Jennifer Aniston, and that's always fun to see...Watched most of the Winona films I have in my DVD collection - Heathers, Night On Earth, Reality Bites, Edward Scissorhands...etc...

Since last year's list, the tabloid blogs have romantically linked Winona to one of the guys from Rilo Kiley, as well as Keanu Reeves...Well, Keanu's dating a semi-obscure actress named China Chow, so that story's dead, but a dude from Rilo Kiley is possible, considering Winona's historically questionable taste in second-rate musicians, of which I am one (possibly third-rate), which helps keep my dreams of laminated glory alive...

She was also accused of shoplifting again, this time in the pages of the National Inquirer and nowhere else...Just some make-up from a CVS Pharmacy in Hollywood. Nothing to worry about. A false blip on a faulty radar.

It's also been reported, and I believe confirmed, that she will play young Spock's mom in the upcoming Star Trek movie...She will probably get about 3 minutes of screen time, and will be the sole reason I actually watch a fucking Star Trek movie...Netflixed, however, cuz not even Winona will get me to pay for a ticket to one of those things...Not even with JJ Abrams at the helm...Anyways, another year, another top spot for Winona in the Laminated List Of My Mindâ„¢ and the archives of HOT POOP!

Onward...Sideways...

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy Jazz....Winona rocks...digits not working

July 13, 2008 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank...Winona is so flat out pretty...invite her to Madison. I believe that she would love to spend time with you...just me...more of the Clash...regards

July 13, 2008 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirner..."Runaway Train".
Westerberg..."Runaway Wind"

I prefer the latter.

Griff

July 13, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Hank Mohaski said...

I agree - Westerberg every time...No contest...

July 17, 2008 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home