18 July 2008

Almost Laminated 2008!

Rosario Dawson was #5 on last year's Laminated List, and here she is at #6 in 2008...My only real exposure to her in the past year was seeing Clerks 2 via Netflix, which may explain why she slipped a spot...A cool, sexy, gorgeous woman...Nuff said...

Christina Hendricks stars in the AMC ensemble show, Mad Men, and previously she had a recurring role in the doomed sci-fi show, Firefly...She's an insanely curvy redhead that I didn't think existed anymore, in Hollywood, or anywhere...And her face...An angel...Yeah, as far as my yearly Laminated Lists are concerned, the only place for her to go is UP...For now, here she is at #7...

I have never seen a single second of Gossip Girl on the CW, and I probably never will...Nor have I seen The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants...Again, I probably never will...I am very aware of Blake Lively, however, and while I definitely lean towards brunettes and redheads, there's something about this blonde starlet that captivates me...I think it's the slightest of overbites, the beauty mark under her right eye (mysteriously missing from this photo), and those slightly squinty eyes themselves...Quite lovely, almost "handsome", and this year she's #8 on my laminated list...

Lily Allen is so damn cute...Adorable...She's spicy and saucy...She's a cheeky monkey, right? And as far as big pop stars go, especially those who found fame via the internet, she's got some catchy tunes...And she's so damn cute at #9 on this year's extended, almost-laminated list...

Anna Friel was a pretty popular actress in the UK, who first came to the public eye in America, and thus MY eyes, when Pushing Daisies premiered on ABC last year...Like Lily Allen, she's an adorable British lass, and wouldn't you know, her character on the show is kinda cheeky in her own right...Definitely spunky...Totally cute and absolutely #10 in this year's list of soft misogyny...But seriously, isn't this an honest celebration of the feminine? Hm...
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home