03 July 2009

HANK RANKS No. 23

The 6* Hottest CBS Crime Show Blondies

If I did the math correctly, there are currently 10 crime dramas on CBS, including 3 versions of CSI, and a second NCIS show debuting next fall...
Of these 10 crime dramas, at least 6 ( *possibly 7) feature blonde hotties as secondary co-stars of said shows. Furthermore, they all wear their hair fairly long and definitely straight, and their characters, if I'm not mistaken, all wear tight slacks as they fight crime and solve mysteries. Plus, I believe they all have daddy issues of one sort or another, that tends to make them a bit cold, a bit hard-nosed...

Now maybe this is all just a coincidence, but I happen to believe that there's somebody very powerful at CBS, possibly in Marketing, that has a thing for petite blonde hotties with chips on their shoulders. Or maybe that's just what research is telling 'em.

I may be wrong, but it's still an excuse to post pictures of beautiful women, even if blondes really aren't my thing, and even if I only regularly watch two of those CBS crime dramas. In fact, Amanda Righetti is the sole reason I watch The Mentalist...And she's more of a redhead on that show...

Meh, if nothing else, it's an excuse for a HANK RANKS, of which I don't do enough...

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

06: Kathryn Morris [Lilly Rush, Cold Case]


05: Poppy Montgomery [Samantha Spade, Without A Trace]

04: Lauren Lee Smith [Riley Adams, CSI]


03: Emily Procter [Calleigh Duquesne, CSI: Miami]

02: A.J. Cook [Jennifer Jareau, Criminal Minds]

01: Amanda Righetti [Grace Van Pelt, The Mentalist]
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home