21 August 2009

Something 4 The Weekend # 132


I like MP3 playlists...It's pretty much the same as putting together radio show playlists, except you can add enough songs to fuel a 44 day broadcast marathon out on the ledge of the radio station's building, like Tim "The Rock'n'Roll Animal" did back in the early '80's on WQFM in Milwaukee...
But I digress...
I make playlists...Some of them consist of songs from the same decade...This particular Archers Of Loaf song came from my 1990's playlist...
It was chosen at random by looking away from my monitor and clicking...
That's kinda the way I've been rolling this past week or so - too busy with other stuff to dedicate much time to blogging and whatnot...
So, there ya go, and here we are...
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home