23 October 2009

Something 4 The Weekend # 140


There was a time, about a decade ago, when I had this reoccurring dream about being manhandled by Sally Timms in my dad's garage. She had me on my knees with a handful of hair, forcing my face between her legs. Because this was a dream, there were three squirrels sitting on the workbench, watching the action like they were judging us...me.
Fucking squirrels - even in my dreams they're the enemy!
Anyways, I had this dream three times, according to my notes, but I have no idea why. Sally Timms has never intrigued me, sexually or otherwise, and The Mekons are a fine, respectable band, but one I've never slobbered over, so to speak.
I mean, those filthy dreams involving Kim and Kelley Deal in a bathtub are understandable...Or the many glorious nights spent in a Winnebago with The Donnas - I get that...
And I even get those fucking squirrels. But Sally Timms? Hm...
According to my notes, she didn't care about my safeword.
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home