30 November 2007

Something 4 The Weekend # 46



There's no rhyme or reason, really, to the song choices I make for SOMETHING 4 THE WEEKEND...Usually it's the band I'm listening to that day, or just recently - nothing more deep or meaningful than that...

During the 9 hours spent at work every day, I typically spin a single artist CDr of their catalog...Today I listened to nothing but Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds...Monday, it might be Super Furry Animals...At least once per week I listen to nothing but The Kinks...

And when I get home, I don't listen to so much music...Typically I'll watch an hour or two of TV or DVDs, and read for an hour or two, and play video games for an hour or two, eat some dinner, draw a comic, do some writing...

Which I guess explains a bit why I don't post much to HOT POOP, but is meant to convey the mostly random nature of SOMETHING 4 THE WEEKEND...

This week, for example, is a song called "Kill Ramirez" by a band called Baader Meinhof...

Baader Meinhof: Baader Meinhof: "Kill Ramirez"

I chose this particular song merely because I went into my 100 gig folder of albums (in MP3 format, natch) and the name Baader Meinhof caught my eye...My immediate thought was, "they're just about the whitest funk band I've ever heard", and then, "I like 'em"...

And here we are...

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home