28 December 2007

Something 4 The Weekend # 50

It's cold outside, snow is falling again, and I've been sick for the past three days with a very bad cold that's been flirting with the flu. This wouldn't bother me so much if I hadn't taken the entire week off from work as a vacation. So instead of actually using sick days for their intended purposes, I've now wasted several days of paid vacation doing nothing much except blowing my nose and aching over every last inch of my body as I lay on the couch falling in and out of consciousness while It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia spins in the DVD player for hours on end.

Yeasayer: All Hour Cymbals: "Wait For The Summer"

Normally, I prefer these winter months to the heat and humidity and enormous mosquitos of Wisconsin summers, but right now I'd surely love some sunshine. In the meantime, all I can do is wait.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home