22 December 2007

Laminated Lemon

The CD burner on my PC crapped out last week, so I took the big hit on my checking account, and dropped a serious $35 on a new DVD drive, courtesy of the fine folks at Best Buy and LG...

After the tortuous 9 minutes spent swapping 'em out, and another 4 hours installing some Cyberlink software, I was ready to watch all my favorite DVDs on my PC...
That's super.
But what's even more super is the fact that I can now do screen grabs from all my favorite DVDs...And due to nothing more than mere proximity, the first DVD I popped in was Season One of 30 Rock, featuring featuring Tina Fey as Liz Lemon, who happens to be firmly entrenched at #2 on my Laminated List.
This also opens up the possibility of resurrecting MUCKO!
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home