14 December 2007

SPACEY! UPDATE!


Well, it's been 4 months since my last update on Kevin Spacey's plastic surgery disaster, and more than a year since the heralded American actor originally had the work done, so I thought now would be a good time to check in on Mr. Spacey, and see how things are going...

In a word, not very fucking well at all.

Spacey and his doctors held a small, impromptu press conference from his hospital room in Costa Rica, where they revealed that the actor's skull is now rejecting the various nips and tucks and whatnot. More specifically, his zygomatic bones are rejecting a pair of silicone implants, which I probably should have just written as "cheek bones" to begin with, but you know, sometimes I can be a precious fuck who likes to validate himself by using big words grabbed from the fluttering remnants of my state school education...

But don't we all?

Anyways, his cheek bones are rejecting the cheek implants. And his jawbone is rejecting the pig bone chin graft. As you can see in the photograph, all these rejections have created a very noticeable mask-like effect, and supposedly these recent developments are causing major concerns at Warner Brothers regarding the upcoming sequel to Superman Returns, wherein Spacey plays Lex Luthor. According to a source at Warner, if Spacey's condition doesn't radically improve by spring, Nicolas Cage is primed to step into the role.
I've always liked Kevin Spacey, and I really do hope things turn around for him soon.
I mean, Nic Cage as Luthor? What kind of world are we living in?
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the first Kevin Spacey Surgery Disaster post a long time ago and I was SHOCKED to say the least...

This is still the single most heart-rending tragedy that Hollywood refuses to talk about. I hope for Kevin's sake he gets all his pieces put back into place... no one deserves this. Not even the vainglorious Hollywood elite, hellbent on denying Time itself...

December 17, 2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home