04 December 2008

The Golden Age Of Sideways Maneuver



This is a music video I made back around 2003 or so. I had found the ping pong footage somewhere on the internet, and the footage is only 24 seconds long at it's normal speed, making the athleticism within all the more impressive, perhaps...But after downloading the clip, I opened it up in Vegas and slowed it down to really get the full-flavor of the amazing table tennis action...Simple curiosity...

It was mesmerizing at such a slow speed, and I thought it would be a really cool music video...

But what song?

To be honest, I wasn't struck by sudden inspiration. "The Golden Age" by Beck didn't suddenly bounce through my noodle...Like at least half of all creative endeavors, there was a bit of trial and error involved in the process...But when I matched the footage up with this song, it clicked instantly...

I think it's brilliant, if I do say so myself...

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home