02 December 2006

Something 4 The Weekend # 16


My assumption is that my old friend, The Reverend Screamin' Ben Jenkins, is at this very moment, passed out in a snowbank somewhere on the east side of Milwaukee. Fourteen boilermakers tend to do that to a man, ya know? Even a man with a legendary liver.

Winter is truly upon us - at least a foot of snow fell on southeastern Wisconsin this Friday, bringing into question the wisdom of The Farmer's Almanac and my mechanic, Clark, both of whom are predicting a mild winter this year.

Anyways, in honor of RSBJ, The Farmer's Almanac, and Clark, this week I present to you, The Decemberists, doing a very nice song off their latest album, The Crane Wife, entitled "Summersong". Enjoy, and if yr anywhere in the northern half of these United States, just keep dreaming of spring. My gut is telling me the next three months are gonna be brutal.

The Decemberists: "Summersong": 128k mp3

Hotcha!
Hank

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never ever drank a boilermaker! Hank Mo, how the hell ya been? You've been awol for a long time.

December 03, 2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home