07 July 2007

Winona Rough Ryders 2007!

Well alright...

I got my first fantasy football league invite of the summer the other day...The AcidPlanet Fantasy League (APFL), which includes members of the forum community at AcidPlanet.

I lost my invite last year, so I missed a year in the APFL, but now I'm back in my favorite league again, and glad to be in a league hosted by Yahoo! , who do the best job as far as FREE leagues are concerned. Last year I was in a league at ESPN, and I hated it - difficult to navigate player data, ugly interfaces, slow "Real Time" updating, and so on...I was also in a league at NFL.com, and the action there wasn't much better...


So, anyways, the Winona Rough Ryders are BACK in the APFL, and bitches don't know how unlucky they are...I won the league championship back in 2004, and I think we're about due for another crown...

"The 'P' stands for HOT POOP!", indeed...

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home