03 July 2009

2009 Laminated List #1

Surprise, surprise! Winona Ryder has been #1 on my Laminated List for the better part of two decades now, and there's absolutely no reason to change that in 2009...She's still my muse, quite literally, and still the most beautiful woman in the world in my mind.

At the age of 37, she still radiates youthfulness, and a pure kind of beauty that belies the years of (alleged) pill-popping. Maybe it's all the (alleged) sex with flash-in-the-pan rockstars that keeps her looking so young and radiant. Whatever.

I don't really care about all the sex and pills and shoplifting. Well, I do, but I can't judge Ms. Ryder. I've had plenty of experience with indiscriminate sex and random drugs (whom among us hasn't?), and when I was 11 years old I got busted for shoplifting a fucking 7" of Sweet's "Love Is Like Oxygen" from Kohl's Department Store, so who the hell am I to cast stones?

Damn, she's gorgeous...

My sweet grunge pixie princess. Her eyes forever pulling me in...forever falling for her...
Forever #1 on my Laminated List???
Eh, probably.
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home