14 September 2006

Something 4 The Weekend # 5


I've been listening to nothing but Pavement at work for the past two weeks. They're definitely one of my favorite bands of all time, and I find that when I pull out the CDr with their complete discography in MP3 format, I can't stop listening...I seem to discover new, hidden melodies with every listen, and as time goes by, I believe more and more that Stephen Malkmus is one of the most underrated guitar players in the rock pantheon...

So, anyways...It's just been announced that Matador will be releasing a deluxe, 2-disc commemorative edition of their Wowee Zowee album this November, and in honor of that momentous occasion, here's a song from their Brighten The Corners album...Weeeeeeeeee!

Pavement: Embassy Row: 128kbps MP3

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home