01 September 2006

Stumping For Christianity

Another week, another disillusioned soul has claimed to have seen an image of the Virgin Mary, this time on a tree trunk.

Now, maybe it's just me, and I'm not seeing it, but this is easily one of the lamest Virgin Mary sightings I can recall in the past few years. I realize that whitish part of the stump is supposed to be the Holy Mother, but to me it's really nothing more than an amorphous shape. C'mon you people of such little faith that you must imagine sacred images in "profane", everyday places, I think you can do much, much better than this.

LINK

BTW - apparently Toni Filipertis, the witness to this miracle, is part of a family that has made similar claims to similar sightings in the past. Either the Filipertis family has been specially touched by the divine, or they're just touched in the head. You make the call.

Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home