01 February 2008

EVERYTHINGATHON! February 2008


This month's EVERYTHINGATHON! is a solid hour of me, Hank Mohaski, alone in an ice fishing shanty on the frozen surface of Lake Butte Des Morts...It was all a stunt to raise $800 for a pair of NFC Championship tickets, and I was out on that ice for almost 5 whole days before final and utter disaster occurred.

Long story short - I accidentally set the shanty on fire with my lantern, and the thing burned halfway to the "ground" before the ice beneath gave way, and the shanty sank into about 14 feet of water...when it finally settled, one corner of the shanty was still sticking out of the quickly freezing hole...I wish I hadn't lost my camera when I lost my cellphone...


Anyways, this month's podcast features hour sixty-two of my silly failure of a stunt...If I'm not mistaken, the title translates to "The Winter Of Icy Death", even though nothing died but a little piece of my pride, deep deep inside...
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Butte des Mortes" = dead butts..huh huh

February 14, 2008 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home