31 January 2008

Hot Thursday Filler


Some of you no doubt remember MUCKO! from ye olde ButterScotch Threshold, and if you do, then you will perhaps remember that the typical carwreck MUCKO! involved namechecking a heavy metal band, which isn't actually funny (though I find it amusing), and might be slightly less unfunny if I namechecked soft rock artists like John Denver or The Carpenters instead. Anyways, for the sake of tradition (and what am I if not sentimental?), here's a "classic" carwreck MUCKO!

And for the sake of full disclosure, I always associate car wrecks with CD or tape decks because a dude I went to high school with (and shall remain nameless), once drove his car up into a driveway, hitting a car parked there, all because he was changing cassettes in his car stereo and wasn't watching the road. As the story goes, he was taking out Def Leppard's High & Dry tape to put in Scorpion's Blackout tape...Anyways, he wasn't seriously hurt, though the auto body repair bills for both cars were rather expensive.


Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine who lives by the Sony place on Sherman road/park/blvd/street whatever had a car accident because she was changing the CD in her car (my guess - The Bangles) and rear ended the guy in front of her on an on ramp last week. The ramp was in Milwaukee, though! And I've also seen the poop guy from a few posts down. One last random comment, my first and most frequent Cinnibun experiences were at Airports, when you get through security but are hungry and didn't eat beacsue you didn't know how long it would take to get through security. Their delicious aroma hits you then! Bam!

Learning to Spell, bro of Thump

And I object to the little handicapped chair next to the word verification box, as if I was some kind of f-tard (a word my highschoolers use) who could not read. I once messed up typing one of those stupid things and so I had to listen to the talking word, but my dial up wouldn't let it happen so my comment died forever!)

February 01, 2008 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of that word varification box thinger, the word i had to type in was "IGESM"...maybe i'll wiki the meaning of it later, or not? THAT'S A CAR WRECK (referring to your mucko pic)?!?! JESUS H. CHRYSLER! i'm thinkin' the driver turned into vapor upon impact (or is that him wrapped flatly against the nearest tree? yikes!!) i guess if ya wanna go out with a bang, ya might as well make it a doozy. this pic SCREAMS "doozy!!". hiya Hank! i enjoy reading your hot poop (ummm, what?). yeah, you heard me right, boyo! rawk out with yer mucko out!

February 01, 2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Hank Mohaski said...

DJ WORMparts and GRUBmonkey - These are the readers HOT POOP attracts...

(Mmmm, poetic...)

Grub - I kinda think there might be bodies/bodyparts under those blue tarps...I honestly try not to think about it too much, though...

February 01, 2008 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home