28 April 2008

I'm Looking Through You


Just remember, kids - the Vietnam War didn't end until about 9 years after the hippie movement started getting it's foothold in 1966, so your time might be better spent working hard in school or at a decent job, if you can find one right now, or just hanging out with yr buds.
I guess what I'm trying to say is - yeah, indulge in all the sex and drugs and rock'n'roll that you can handle, but please, don't bother dressing it all up into some kind of movement of great social and political importance, because really, you'll only be fooling yourself.
And to all the young starlets in Hollywood - enough with the fucking peace sign. It's just another accessory, like a Fendi purse. Stylish, yes, but full of shit.
Hotcha! Hank

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know where to post this.

Any takes on the recent TwinTone Mats re-issues?

Bought all 4 at a local record store and received the complimentary vinyl 45. I Will Dare/Color Me Impressed. Must be the CheesHead in me. Regards

April 28, 2008 7:23 PM  
Blogger Hank Mohaski said...

You read my mind, anon...

I've been trying to think of what I might want to write about the Mats and those re-issues...

Stay tuned, maybe it'll work it's way into HOT POOP this weekend...

April 29, 2008 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home